Unusual Interview Questions You May Encounter
From time to time HR-managers decided to check if the potential employee has a great fantasy and able to propose creative solutions. To check it, they come up with strange, crazy and incredibly unusual questions to figure out whether you are likely to react quickly and spontaneously. Here we have prepared the list of the most extraordinary questions. Think about them before going to the job interview.
Going for an interview, the applicant does not realize that for the questions he prepared employers to check “for durability.” As well, we tried to predict what these answers could talk about.
- If you were given the opportunity to play any role in the cinema, what would you choose? – This issue will reveal your hidden dreams and ambitions, as well, it will demonstrate which events are important however not so frequent in your life.
- If Hollywood decided to shoot a movie about your life, who would you choose to be the main role? – Such questions show which personality you want to look like.
- If you were a wizard, what kind of supernatural possibilities would you give yourself? – It talks about your dreams and desires that you want to get.
- If someone wrote a biographical book about you, whatever name would it have? – genre and name of the book would define your worldview and general picture of life.
- Imagine being shipwrecked and hit an uninhabited island. – While imagining yourself to be in unexpected situation, the person is likely to tell the truth even if he pretended beforehand.
Other questions are possible variations of those given above.
- All of your biological needs are met. Which two things would you like to have with you?
- If you had three months of free time and no financial constraints, what would you do?
- You are only released half a year of life, how would you spend this time?
- If you could invite any story person to dinner, who would you choose and why?
- You can compare yourself to an animal. Who are you and why?
- If you were some food, what exactly?
- You won 20 million in the lottery. What will you spend on them?
- If you were a salad, which seasoning would you prefer?
- How do you rate me as an employer?
- If you’re a car, what brand?
- What kind of obituary would journalists write about your death?